Willing to work in a team.
– Feeling confident making as many calls as possible every day.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
– Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
– Answer questions about products or the company.
– Ask questions to understand customer requirements and make them interested.
– Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
– Enter and update customer information in the database.
– Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
– Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
– Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling.
– Finding leads and cold calling as the goal set by the management.
– Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them.
– Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing.
– Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals.
– Creating and updating activity reports.
– Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
– Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
– Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
– Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
– Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
– High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus.
English will be a plus.