The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- To assist for Diroctoe, HR manager and Sales manger when requried.
- To Support and procced other tasked assigned by the CCO or Director.
What to expect
- Career breaks may be an option but can be difficult to arrange because of the need to maintain contacts.
- Account managements are generally expected to look professional and smart, particularly when liaising with clients.
- The requirement to meet and exceed targets makes this a demanding role and gives rise to frequent pressure.
- The working culture created by management and colleagues can often be competitive.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances:
- business, management or marketing;
- computing (for technical sales);
- media studies (for advertising and media sales);
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords).
- AdWords certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
ArioMarketing recruits for sales positions as part of their graduate training portfolio. The training is sometimes combined with marketing, as organisations seek graduates who will work towards becoming commercial leaders of the future.
It is useful to be able to point to some work experience in a customer-facing environment, such as retail or hospitality.